Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Here we go!

This past month has gone by so fast and it's only going to get crazier! We had a wonderful Christmas and got to spend almost a week at home in Alabama with family. We had such a good time and Nacho even got to go hunting several times with my little brother. We also spent a weekend in Gatlinburg with my whole family, together in one cabin. It was such a blessing and we even got snowed in! I am so thankful for my family and enjoy spending as much time with them as I can.

Nacho officially started on his Masters in Ministry last week and he's started working on the soccer outreach he will be heading up at our church. We'll also both be working with the AWANA ministry that starts back up this week. The TTU soccer team had a big recruiting weekend last week and that kept Nacho pretty busy. I didn't mind because I went shopping with the coach's wife and got some cute stuff for Ali Greis' room.



My friend and I got white wooden letters from Hobby Lobby and mod-podged scrapbooking paper to them. I found this idea on www.landofnod.com but wanted to pick out my own patterns. We found all of the other accents at local antique stores.

This week we got to hear Ali Greis' heartbeat and everything is going great! I'm finally gaining weight and she's moving like crazy and kicking me all the time. I'm 26 weeks and it's showing!


Please be praying for us as we start this new chapter in our lives. Nacho is taking two classes that are about the same amount of work as four undergraduate classes. Plus, he's working 20 hours a week at the church and 20 hours a week with the soccer team. We will also be moving to a small apartment on campus in March, Ali will join us in April and then we'll move in to a house on campus in May. We're excited about these changes and everything that God is doing in our lives. I'm trying to prepare as best I can now so that I don't get overwhelmed but God is faithful and He has taken us through every step so far so I know He won't let us go now.

Thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment