Thursday, July 19, 2012

Let's try this again

Well, it's official. I am the worst blogger ever. I started this blog as a way to keep our family and friends informed on all that is going on in our lives as we are away but it's been a year and a half since I posted the second of only two posts. How sad. So...here's another attempt. I can't make any promises but I will try and blog often. If you know me, I would much rather have a face-to-face conversation than over the phone or even on facebook. But we could not do what we do without your prayers and so appreciate people asking about us and being so interested in what God is doing in and through us.

To quickly catch you up on what's happened since my last blog post, we are still living in Chattanooga, we have a lively, independent, happy 15 month old and are expecting our second baby! My official due date is January 4th but because of Ali Greis being early, the doctor says I will probably deliver before Christmas. We find out on August 3rd what we're having! So far, the pregnancy has been uneventful and the baby is very healthy and VERY active, praise the Lord! I've felt him/her move since 13 weeks and yesterday, at 16 weeks, Nacho was able to feel him/her move! The Lord never fails to amaze me with His many blessings and provision. This little miracle is a daily reminder. No matter what I do or how many times I fail God, He never fails me. Not only that, He continues to bless me even in my disobedience and spiritual laziness!




Nacho is busy but loving what he does. As of June 1st, he became the assistant men's soccer coach and event manager here at TTU. Because God provided this awesome opportunity for him, I have been able to stay home! I am also doing what I love :) My baby girl is growing so fast and I am so thankful to be able to be a constant part of her life and not miss a thing. The Lord is so good to us.




This picture was taken at my parents' house on July 4th. Ali Greis loves being outside, especially in the pool or sprinkler.

Nap time is almost over but I will try and blog again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment